CSA EDUCATION AND TRAINING
CAN/CSA Z317.13-07 Infectious Control during construction, renovation and maintenance of Health Care facilities. Many of Schendel’s employees have completed formal training in the fundamentals of Infectious Control and are well trained working under the CSA-Z317.13 standard.
The value of green building expertise is rising as interest in sustainability grows among corporations, health care providers, educational institutions and other organisations. Schendel is aware of the importance of LEED certification and has LEED certified individuals on staff to support implementation at every stage of a project.
MEDICAL GAS INSTALLATION
Schendel’s work force is trained to Medical Gas Standard CSA-Z396-1. Schendel’s extensive experience in health care greenfield and renovation project completion has established a proven track record in a highly specialized field of support.
ABSA certified since 1985, Schendel has a wide array of welding and brazing procedures registered to support projects in a variety of mechanical applications covering:
- SMAW (stick welding) several grades of carbon steel
- GTAW (TIG) welding several grades of stainless steel
- Pipeline (Z662) procedures for down-hand pipeline type work with a variety of sizes and material types
- Autogenus sanitary stainless steel tig welding procedures for brewery or food grade sanitary piping
- Brazing procedures for Med Gas code Z7396.1-12
- CWB certified since February 2012
Schendel has Department of National Defence – Defence Construction Canada DOS level Clearance (Designated Organization Screening) for contracts at the protected level and Facility Security Clearance (FSC) for contracts at the protected or classified levels. Schendel can work in: Protected A, Protected B, Protected C, as well as Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret levels with DND and PWGSC.